Did you know...
- Babies have different cries for different needs?
- Breastfed babies have less risk of ear infections and stomach bugs?
- Your baby gives you cues for what he/she needs?
You are a good mom, but you have so many questions...let our nurses, Laura & April, guide you.
They'll teach you the basics about newborn baby care and answer your questions.
Sign up for the "Newborn Baby Care" class today to gain more confidence:
Saturday December 1st-10:00 -11:30 a.m.
Mary's House, 906 Margaret Place, Shreveport, LA
Please sign up now using the form on this page.
Come early to class for snacks and prizes!
Check out Embrace Grace classes in Shreveport and Benton starting in January....
12 weeks of fun with a Baby Shower for you!
- St. Jude's Catholic Church, 4700 Palmetto Rd, Benton, 6 p.m. Last day to join this Embrace Grace is January 22. Call or text Donna at 318-249-0863 to sign up.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, 522 E. Flournoy Lucas Rd, Shreveport, 6 p.m. This Embrace Grace starts Wednesday, January 30th at 6 p.m. Call Claire at (318) 798-1887
- Word of God MInistries - Begins in March. Go to website WOGM.com, click on "connect" and "Life Classes"
Find out more at https://embracegrace.com/
So many Good Reasons to Breastfeed
- Do you want to lose weight? You will burn more calories and return to your pre- pregnancy weight sooner than mothers who choose to formula feed.
- Breast milk always has and always will be the BEST perfectly matched food for babies.
- Your body was designed to breastfeed your baby and provide them all the nutrition they need for at least the first 6 months of life!
Sign up today for the next class at Mary's House
January 19, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Mary's House Pregnancy Care Center
906 Margaret Place
Shreveport, LA 71101