Steps before Abortion
1. Verify Your Pregnancy
- First you need to know if you are really pregnant. As many as 40% of pregnancies end in natural miscarriage, and your pregnancy test could still be showing positive. The best way to confirm your pregnancy is with a medical grade pregnancy test and ultrasound, which we are able to provide.
2. Determine How Far Along You Are
- If you are pregnant, knowing how far along you are will determine the type and cost of abortion. An ultrasound provides this information at Mary's House we offer ultrasounds at no cost to you.
3. Understanding the Procedures
- Our counselors can provide you with information about medical and surgical procedures. Email our counselors today.